Today (1st June) we are celebrating our 10th anniversary of providing website design, website hosting and more to our clients. eckhoMedia was initially launched as eckhoSystems back in 2009 but was rebranded in 2011 to eckhoMedia to fit better with our business model.
Back when the business was started by Simon Fewkes he had no idea that we would still be creating websites 10 years later, with two directors, a team of freelancers and a portfolio to feel very proud of. It has taken a lot of determination and hard work but that always pay off in the long term.
As a busy business and in everyone’s day to day life we don’t often stop to think and reflect, but during this month we plan on rolling out some changes, making some surprises and just celebrating the past 10 years as we look forward to further milestones and anniversaries. Further announcements will be made during the month.
Over the past ten years we have worked and continue to work with a wide range of clients from small businesses to larger businesses with household names, each year of operation we have continued to grow and expand and provide further services to our clients.
So what are our key points that we have learn’t along the way:
- Any good business is about building great relationships with clients and people you work with
- Being friendly, professional at all times and have a can do attitude with clients
- Building relationships with professionals and experts in their field
- Meeting clients face to face to build a real working relationship rather than simply by email or phone
- Many cups of tea fuel great businesses
- Trying something new and different, and thinking outside the box can lead to new and great things
- Plenty of fresh air and exercise help with creative thinking
We would like to thank all of our clients past, present and future for being a part of the eckhoMedia journey and ultimately being part of our success.