Advertising on Google can sometimes be a daunting experience, especially when no control or budget is put into place. Many Google AdWords campaigns end up over spending and under achieving and that is where we come in with our years of experience to maximise your ROI and manage your Google AdWords strategy for you.
We don’t believe any 2 websites or marketing strategies are the same. Our first step is to carry out comprehensive research on your products/services and keyword strategy. This research is then presented to you and generally a decision is advised if the campaign is cost effective or if the market is over saturated already which will lead to a high risk campaign budget.
After completing our research we will provide you with a detailed report which will cover all of the following
- An explanation of your target location whether local traffic, nationwide or global traffic is best suited for your campaigns targets. This is normally decided based on a cost to ROI ratio.
- We will highlight all the keywords we have researched and inform you of the potential clicks that can be achieved from those keywords and the associated costs.
- We will provide estimated traffic numbers based on a budget you can set.
- We will researched additional alternative keywords which might be more cost effective that you might not have considered already.
- We will provide you with a final evaluation and our recommended budget/strategy
Our Management Service
We have a flat monthly fee for our management service, and we let you set/control the weekly/monthly spend with Google. Our management fee includes
- Setting up your campaign based on our research and the strategy we agree with you before starting.
- Controlling your campaigns budget and maximising ROI.
- Regular weekly checkups on your campaign, tweaking the strategy as new data from the campaign history becomes available.
- Monthly reports on how the campaign is going and quarterly campaign reviews.
You can have the traffic targeted at any pages you want, this might be your website home page, a particular service page or a category/product on an eCommerce website.
Landing pages are normally created and tailored to have a specific objective. This might be to encourage an online enquiry or buy a particular product. By creating a specific landing page you can increase conversion rates and better track the campaigns performance.
An Honest Approach
We don’t believe every campaign will be successful and we are always honest and upfront about the risks involved in correctly managing the campaigns budget. If we feel from our research the ROI for your targeted campaign is not going to be cost effective we will happily tell you before any campaign is started.
Sometimes when there is no clear outcome from our research we recommend a controlled 3 month trial where we manage and monitor the budget very closely and then carry out a 3 month review based on actual data we gather during the campaign. Initial research is only based on Google’s estimation tools and is never 100% accurate when compared to an actual 3 month trial.